Monday, January 17, 2011

Cake Pops & A Pajama Party with Chilli of VH1 "What Chilli Wants"

 Tami Reed ( Entertainment Blogger ) of " Talking with Tami ) contacted me regarding creating some Cake balls for Chilli's PJ party, she thought it would be a great dessert for the party.









Me and Tami of "Talking with Tami" 
 (photo by Talking with Tami )




  Instead of making cake balls , I decided to make cake pops  because they would go great with the PJ theme.  Cake pops at a slumber party reminded me of the the slumber parties i had back in the day.









Cake Balls by Nikki

  I made Lemon Pound cake pops and my famous Red Velvet cake pops hand-dipped in confectioner's coating of Vanilla with a touch of Red and Yellow sugar crystals .





Chilli of The Famous Group TLC & VH1 What Chilli Wants







  We had  a great night and I must say, I love my children and my wonderful husband but it was fun getting out and having a little girl talk. Special thanks goes out to Tami thanks for the " Bat Call " I was happy to whip up a batch.









Some Cool A$$ Chics

1 comment:

  1. It's really appreciable message for everybody thanks for sharing this information.When looking for a locksmith in Atlanta, GA, you want to find somebody who is professional and affordable. Our Reliable Locksmith in Atlanta understands that we need to be mobile so that we will respond quickly to any situation. If you are looking for an Atlanta locksmith 24 hour, call us now at (404) 445-0200 and the closest technician we will dispatched to your locations immediately.


    locksmith atlanta
    car locksmith atlanta
    atlanta locksmith
    locksmith services in atlanta
    locksmith in atlanta

    ReplyDelete